Monday 9 July 2007

Show On Stage

It was freaking incredible when i received a unexpected call and heard a familiar voice shouting on the other side of the phone,'' Yin Hui, i got in finally!!''
"Huh?", i was half-awake when answering the call but i soon recovered...
"OMG,Yilun, It's you!!!!'', i heard myself screaming
"Yeah, it's me!I managed to grab the ticket but it is sold at face value.The concert is starting in 10 minutessss!!!" I could picture YL jumping all around excitedly as she was talking coz i was already hopping off my bed at that point.
Holy cow!!!YL is right there to catch Show on stage!!!!!
I was so gobsmacked dat i went totally speechless for a second. I had been dreaming of watching this concert ever since the concert press release even tho i cud nv make it. How i really really wish i were there to applause and sing along with YL..owhh
Have a great night,buddy!! I cant wait to hear your story. Show rawkksss!!

No comments: