Thursday 23 April 2009

just a whim

I wanna shop! I wanna splash some cash around!
that was the first thought dat crossed my mind when i saw the picture of Bluewater shopping centre

I need to de-stress! i need to let out my financial/weight frustration!!
But shopping is gonna make my problem worse at a time like this

chill out ...think about Japan..think about the 2k goal

alright, what about window shop??? it's free (or nearly free since transportation costs). It wouldn't tarnish my bank balance if i just shelf-browse, right??

let's go window shopping!

just admiring its stylish architecture can lift my mood


3 comments:

ashieBee said...

can u resist the temptation once you step into the shopping mall?

it's hazardous ok!!!! beyond control. lol. u might go mad coz you've been hungry and thirsty :P if u get what i mean!!!!

so still wanna go window shopping? ha ha ha

h.3.l.3.n said...

window shopping? that is so yesterday.. haha

sophia said...

true true... join the club... i also indulge myself in shopping in times of depression... :)