Tuesday 29 July 2008

Slow down a bit, will ya?


I wish time could slow down a little just for the next couple of days


Yet, i can barely wait to go home.

haha...sure sounds contradictory to you

The reason being that i have so many things to settle in such a limited time (3 more days only!)
Pack, perio report, epf, residence fees, souvenirs, flight confirmation, network registration, bank errands for my aunt..... *gasp*

I was telling Ash last night that time somehow seemed to pass quicker than usual lately.
Yesterday i got back from Barkantine at abt 2pm, took a short rest, started up my laptop and was just about to do my perio report,

knock knock knock

It was Eric.

He looked intoxicated. The thing with him is when he is high he becomes super sociable, talkative and restless. So, i threw a sorry look at my report, promised myself that i would get back to it as SOON as i could.

Then , Foo joined in our conversation, followed by ash, pei lian, helen and yilun in turn. Funny that the conversation was constantly between 3 people. Each time one left the conversation, the other one showed up just in time to replace the third person.

So, half a day flew by b4 i even realised. My perio report was unwritten still.

Later in the evening, i joined flat k people for dinner. Bigger group, longer conversation.Make sense?

By the time i got back to my room and showered, it was almost 12 midnight...already too late to borrow a perio book from the library..moreover, i had an early morning today so no way to stay up just to do the report.

So, 11 hours (2pm-1am) after Barkantine my perio report was still a piece of blank paper.I mean within that 11 hours, i couldn't even spare a minute to write my report, not to mention other tasks on my to-do-list. What had i done then?Nothing!!

time oh time
plz dun abandon me
I'm trying my very best to catch up here

*moan*

3 comments:

ashieBee said...

tuesday is nearly gone as well. hows the progress of your perio report? hehehehe. ade perkembangan tak? :))

a*hui said...

almost 70% done *wink*

h3l3n said...

wah u stil do it now, hehe not bad~