Wednesday 17 June 2009

ungracious brats

i know it's impossible to make everyone like me
but i can't help being upset when a little blender hates me

actually two

they despise me so much that they refuse to obey my command

i walked miles with sweat trickling down my face and dust stinging my eyes
i risked being burnt by the merciless sun and blown away by the gusty wind
just to find them a nice, cosy home

why blender why
in spite of my best efforts, they have the cheek to go on strike??!!

Screw them!!

3 comments:

ashieBee said...

rofl

u are soooo funny! i kenot tahan, nak tergelak pls? luckily helen tested it again (till her hand darah balik) and it worked! yeay~!!! more smoothies or milkshakes after this ;))

a*hui said...

*blush*
jahat kan the blender? must see blood b4 it works...biggest bully ever..lol

celery juice for everyone tmr...ok?
hahahaha

h.3.l.3.n said...

chis i kena sacrifice..

celery juice?? noooooooooooo.. i wan melon juice!