Tuesday 30 June 2009

Blame it on the weather

''Why the heck turn off the AC in hot weather?? It's 29 degree Celsius today. Are they insane?...''

I was complaining non stop to the nurses, my groupmates, my patient...practically whoever i came across

"Chill, Yin!" one of my group mates was taken aback by my unusual crankiness

The hot weather has really got me into a bad mood, like a boiling kettle.

Even my partner's patient sensed my irritation

''she okay?''

"she's just allergic to the sun" my partner said seriously

I peered at him, acknowledging that i caught a hint of teasing in his voice

Allergic to the sun

well said!

2 comments:

ashieBee said...

ha ha ha allergic ey? good one *thumbs up*

i felt better with the fan....last night tido dgn lenanyaaaa *big, wide smiles* ke mmg dh kurang panas today? hmmmm...hehehehehe

we better get used to this man. i think japan (esp. tokyo gonna be even hotter! grrrr).

h.3.l.3.n said...

consolation is we travel much lighter.