Saturday 11 July 2009

No biggie

I know I complain ALOT...my course, weather, tutors, patients, study, life, friends...literally anything under the sun
and now
I am trying...trying real hard here to stay positive

so I've just shifted into a new room
never mind the horribly exhausting packing, moving and unpacking (think P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E!)
compared to my previous room, ridiculously tiny and claustrophobic
the new room is quite a pleasure to live in
spacious, big windows, nice view, closer to laundry and main entrance, kitchen and bathroom are within 2 steps (it's not too hard to be P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E, isn't it?)

but...but...but
no internet!

*GASP*
It's okay
I still have keys to my old room so just bring my laptop and go online there

but..but...but
it's tiring to shuffle between two rooms, with 12 stupid doors in between!!

*GASP x2*
It's okay
moving about on the same floor is better than climbing stairs

I am thinking P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E !!

4 comments:

ashieBee said...

chill ahui chill!

it's a sign that you shouldn't leave flat P that quick ;)) more time with us. hehehe.i hope the problem will solve soon *fingers crossed*

a*hui said...

at least now it's better than going online in library like last time...

the computing service ppl surely go "pffttt..It's her again!" when they see my email...lol

h.3.l.3.n said...

Muahaha.. kecian.. pls remind me to report the microwave & shower rosak

Xiao Xiao said...

Then after that i found ur blog...

Nice to hear from you... but though i'm not that crazy bout him till i'll stalk him... i like his music... suitable for girl who wants is like half banana....wanna sing chinese songs but dunno how to read... kekekeke...