Friday 10 October 2008

Run Baby Run!


Someone must have casted a hunger spell on me today

This morning my group had orthodontic seminar on the third floor clinic
It all went well until the last 15 min

**Growl**

My grumbling stomach broke the silence
Everyone roared with laughter

"Yin missed her breakfast'' Mo giggled

NOoo...i didnt!!! i wanted to shout it out but was too embarrassed to defend my crabby stomach

In fact, i had yogurt, soya milk and muesli for breakfast. I even brought a large coffee to seminar...
How come i was still hungry??

After the seminar i headed back to my room n gobbled up half a box of the cereals. Normally i just have coffee for lunch but today....no idea

Later in the afternoon i went to the library for revision.
the morning incident was still fresh in my memory so i grabbed two bananas b4 i left

Library was crowded but quiet..everyone was busy swotting

After one hour, i started feeling hungry
This time i was more prepared, ate my bananas and carried on my work
Then, another hour passed
my stomach felt empty again
but i just ate one hr ago
i thought ...maybe it was psychological..or maybe it was my body's negative feedback to books..or maybe....

**Growwwllllll**

Arghhh...I din dare to look around me
Like greased lightning, i packed up all my stuff and fled b4 i embarrassed myself the second time

When was the last time i was this ravenous??

Honestly, i can't remember



6 comments:

h3l3n said...

it happens.. ur brain using more resources than ur body can supply, so it mogok today!

a*hui said...

hmm..now it makes sense why eli is sooo skinny

*wink*

h3l3n said...

haha.. and why I m stil fat! arghhh

ashieBee said...

hahahaahhaha

overwork kottt...so the perut lapar. with only apple/orange/kiwi and egg as dinner, mana cukup nak supply energy to revise? :P

h3l3n said...

NOW u wana go McD for lunch?

a*hui said...

to eat more doesn't mean to eat anything, my dear.
i'm still with my diet principle : eat more but healthy

:):)