Wednesday 29 October 2008

A letter from an angry brain


Dear Ma'am,

For the past 3 weeks, i have been

...deprived of the most fundamental labour's right which is the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay

...treated like a slave for working extra hours without wages

...fed with junk food and starved occasionally when you are not in the mood for cooking

...sedated with caffeine and tricked into working

...forced to ingest food with weird names like HHD,DM,Endo,GA etc in bulk and not allowed to puke although i'm already full coz you say it's not the right time yet

...trying to show you i'm exhausted, sleepless and depressed but you just don't care

...mentally and physically abused

Now i'm telling you for one last time

TREAT ME GOOD OR I'LL QUIT!!


Yours angrily,
Brain


6 comments:

xxx said...

Dear Brain,

Just hang in there for the time being. Imagine after exam, you can once again swim in relaxation, enjoy nice food with the other tired brains and pleasantly intoxicated with good caffeine. + oil, little brain! With enough coffee, you can get distinction :)

Yours,
xxx

h3l3n said...

please dont let ur brain make frens with my brain, later my brain rebel against me too.. but i let my brain sleep 12hours a day..

a*hui said...

xxx: thanks for motivating my little grumpy brain.I'll keep feeding it coffee for sure..haha

helen: shhhhh..must not let my brain know u pamper urs with 12 hr sleep a day..i only let it sleep 8 hr a day max..later my brain files another complaint

ashieBee said...

ha ha ha

then dont let neither yours nor helen's brain get to know my brain. later my brain will mengamuk coz i only give it 6-hours-sleep per day.

but i pwomiseeee to "treat" my brain once we're done with the exams. so sabar ok, miss brain. sikit je lagiiiiiii!!!!!

:))

h3l3n said...

kejap? macam another 2 weeks!

Windchaser said...

dear brain,

i know your boss is like a total slave driver now, but she's still giving you your extra doses of coffee. hang in there! the finishing line is close.