Saturday 1 November 2008

You gotta be kiddin'!



had a funny dream last night

i was lying on my bed, reading transient ischaemic attack
Bang!
I nearly jumped off
There appeared a familiar face from behind the door
Ah Lene!
Ohh My Goooodnessss ....my jaw dropped
''Surprise!Long time no see, Ah Ma!!" she sprang into my bed
''When did u come to london??How come you never told me??'' i still couldn't believe my eyes
"I just arrived this morning..thought i should give u a surprise..hehehe"she giggled, full of mischief
"Oh, you just did.You're lucky that i have a strong heart...anyway, so great to see u here!!''i was struck by a blend of feelings-thrilled, touched, amazed...
''OMG look at u! you are so skinny!!Have you not been eating??'' from out of nowhere, she handed me two bars of Nestle Crunch
"Eat 'em!You need more energy to study.''
i agreed with her and straightaway munched on the choc bars
Yummieee..so delicioussss!
"Wan more?" She threw me another 2 bars
Strange. She seemed to have endless supply of Nestle Crunch so i just kept on eating until....

"Wake up call, caught you in the morning with another one in my bed...."
It was my alarm
Slightly disorientated, i got up with an intense guilt and worry

I did not just eat so many chocolate bars, did i??

*scratch head*


6 comments:

h3l3n said...

i think ur brain is telling u that u need even MOreeeee choc bars.. funny y i nvr have a dream to eat more..

a*hui said...

i haven't eaten chocolate for a long long time...
once i start, i wont stop..jz like wat happened in my dream

ashieBee said...

kehkehkeh ape punye mimpi daaaaaa!!!!

funny la u ahui ^__~

xxx said...

haha... sometimes our dreams tell us about our subconscious wish. Go on and treat yourself with a choc bar. Pamper your angry brain a bit. :)

a*hui said...

ashiebee: nice dreams can de-stress...can eat watever i like in my dream, yet dun hav to worry abt getting fat...best kan? ;P

xxx: this brain is hard to please..of all choc bars i dreamed of Nestle Crunch which i haven't seen here

xxx said...

heyaa.. check your mailbox. You may find something to reward your hardworking brain. All the best with revision!