Saturday 8 November 2008

Where did time go?


Why,it seems like only yesterday that i started my revision.
And now exam is just less than 48 hours away

I'm so horribly unready for it.
It feels as if my brain is failing me. i cant remember
all the clinical features of liver failure - jaundice, spider naevi, palmar erythema,leuconychia, excoriations and ...????
investigations for epilepsy - FBC, LFT, RFT,blood electrolytes and ....???
dose of tranexamic acid?1g?100mg?
how much dextrose to give to manage an unconscious hypoglycaemic pt?50%?20%?
side effects of thiazide diuretic??gout,hyperglycaemia, hyperlipidaemia and what else????

Arghhh. ..i still cant recall them even with a gun to my head

Is there a clot in my brain, blocking the memory pathway??

Can someone order a CT head scan for me, please??


6 comments:

yi yian said...

u can do it yin hui!!
Good luck for ur exam ;)

a*hui said...

yi yian!!!thanx but i'm still scared..arghh..cannot focus..i think i'm going crazy soon

xxx said...

I am sure you know that being calm and composed is very important. Best of Luck!

a*hui said...

Knowing and doing are two different things..all i can do is try not to let fear take over me...

h3l3n said...

after tomoros paper should b better kot.. nite b4 the 1st paper always the worst coz duno wad to expect..

a*hui said...

exactly, the thought of not knowing wat i duno totally drove me nuts last nite. Then i tried to seek comfort in bugging people. Now i think back i feel so sorry for them Lol