Wednesday 26 November 2008

Where is hope when i need it most?


Why
wherever i go i hear people talk about it?
whenever i turn a deaf ear to everyone my eyes betray me?
however hard i laugh to forget it lurks in my dream and refuses to leave as i open my eyes?

so vivid and real that i can no longer fool myself into believing it's just a nightmare

fear starts to take a horrendous toll on me
there is nowhere to run
nowhere to hide
nothing i can do to blank out

so i just lie in my bed
let the sad tears i have been holding back fall
maybe if i dry my eyes up now it won't all end in tears?
let my heart fall
maybe if it hits the ground now it will stop falling?

but right now
i just want to escape
the uncertainty
the inevitability
the despondency


3 comments:

ashieBee said...

**hugs**

may we have the strength to face whatever meant for us this friday. and may luck be with us too :))

good luck ahui!!! pray harder!

psssssttt im scared. shittyshittybangbang la.

a*hui said...

sigh...i feel so sick now...like a gob of goo stuck inside..want to spit it out but dunno to whom coz dowan to burden ppl

*sob*

i think i'd better avoid the peak hour and the crowd on Friday. Good news or bad news, i'll need a moment to myself first

h3l3n said...

i rather just face it right away.. i hate waiting for a death sentence, wana die just faster die la.. arghhhhhh tensioning oredi..

pls make sure i don gantung diri!!!