Wednesday 7 January 2009

so...what now?

5 days
That's how long i haven't been to Starbucks.
That's also how long i haven't set foot in anywhere out of Whitechapel.

A lot of things have changed in Starbucks, from indoor decorations to menu board. The 3 seasonal coffee treats are gone, replaced by a new slogan ' a moment of goodness with vivanno nourishing blend'. Seeing these changes reminds me that I should get myself a new calendar.
It's 2009 now. OMG!!
I've been too busy battling with poor appetite to usher in new year and make new year's resolutions.

Anyway, it's not too late to set goals now, right?
EAT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON
that's going to be on top of the list, definitely.
No joke, being able to enjoy what you eat is a bliss!
For the past few days, i have been trying different types of food to stimulate my appetite. Food that i have been refraining from for a long time. Food that i have been considering sinful aka diet killer.
Sadly, none of them works.

You may think '' good news! i can lose weight!!''
But trust me, you wouldn't want it this way.
Imagine you lose feelings of hunger and everything tastes like plain water.
Imagine you feel so bloated that you can barely breathe after half a muffin or a quarter bowl of noodle.
Imagine you have to keep forcing yourself to eat for survival's sake until you feel nauseous like a chemo patient.
Awful! Awful to the max!!

As for my second resolution, I'll think about it once I've achieved the first one.

2 comments:

Ang Choon Seong said...

starbux

a*hui said...

hello, Mr handsome wannabe :P