Monday 10 September 2007

First Time Seller

I have always been a buyer on ebay ever since the day i joined ebay but today i decided to make a change. Helen and Eli have sold stuff on ebay before so i thought why not... been curious what it is like to be a virtual seller. Besides, i have this belt lying comfortably in my closet for a year, waiting to be showed off but has never got a chance to. Sorry, belt. It's not that u r not special..It's just that punk is not the right style for me (why did i get u in the first place??)..Well, i thought u looked cute at first sight and perhaps could make a nice gift for someone. Little did i realise that none of my friends is a fan of punk. So that explains why i'm selling you.. to someone who appreciates u..someone who deserves u more.

Bye bye, my dear friend. You'll always be on my mind wherever you are


2 comments:

yingshee said...

the belt is so not you!!!!haha!!

a*hui said...

hehe..dat's why i'm selling it but so far there is only one bidder...sad:(