Friday 14 September 2007

Wilkinson Frustration

After having been waiting for wilkinson delivery for 3 days and calling the customer service 5 times, i decided to call off the order. I told the receptionist I'm SICK of waiting and calling in to ask you the same thing over and over. Every time i called i wud have to go through the stupid 10 min on-hold b4 i cud speak to someone there...grrr. The excuses she gave me always had nothing to do with them but the courier ( isn't that part of their company??) like the driver couldn't find my place(cud hav called to ask for direction,bodoh!!), my address is wrong (i typed Floyer House but in their database it appeared as Queen Mary Uni...wat system is that??the computer is as bodoh as them too!!), the courier couldn't find me so they rescheduled the delivery to the next day (Hell!!) and the last one was ridiculous - the courier sent my items to the depot coz they couldnt find floyer and din know what to do about my order.CRAPPP!! That lady still had the cheek to ask me to collect from the depot which she had no idea where (she said she only had the number..HA!!) if i cant wait any more. What the heck is this?? I paid for delivery and now i have to collect from a mystery depot myself...No way!!Straightaway,i canceled my order and got the refund. I should have asked for compensation for the time wasted on waiting, money on calling them and above all, disappointment!! Now i know why their stuff are cheaper than any other stores. They cut the cost on courier or maybe the courier doesn't exist at all. It's just a trick to get people order online. Peeps, Wilkinson is a con!!!Watch out!


1 comment:

angchoonseong said...

this blog entry is full of rage... eric here btw not ang