Sunday 9 September 2007

Obsession

My life is practically full of OBSESSIONS. Try to ask anyone who knows me what i'm nuts about and i bet you'll get a real long list.Yes, i'm easily obsessed and my obsession changes from time to time (although there r some remaining unchanged). Is it good or bad? Well, i guess that's what keeps me staying excited most of the time so it must be GOOD :P:P
Anyway, my new obsession is interior design.Don't get me wrong. I'm not all that pro and I'm not gonna take a course or anything to ke
ep me preoccupied. I'm just diverting my shopaholism to home decor temporarily(i guess). It started when i woke up one day and realised that my room looked way too bare. So, i spent hours browsing through ebay and argos to find some nice and affordable decorative stuff like beddings,fairy lights, calender, letter holder, vase etc. The more i looked up, the more i wanted to get even tho some were not even on my list in the first place (this is so shopaholic of me!). I must say it's very stupid of me to think that money spent on room deco is less than on clothes :|

I'm putting up a few pics of my new beddings (upon Shee's request:P). I'll upload more once i've done with my room.

Proudly present my fridge magnets

I'm loving this 'SLEEP ON IT' pillow. It looks so inviting every time i see it..as if it's calling me to zzzzz

Look, it's my favourite colour --- PINK!!! Helen, u r so right..whoever hates pink will definitely die in our rooms.:P



2 comments:

h3l3n said...

nice colour.. hehe din kno u hav a blogspot.. its actually older than mine

a*hui said...

dun be deceived by the date..u shud know u can put any date u like on blogspot