Friday 14 September 2007

Time to Shed Some Fat

I used to have needle phobia when I was young coz i thought it was very painful. As i get older, i realised that pain is not my worst nightmare but WEIGHT!!bet it's every girl's concern as people are getting more n more weight conscious. The perception of thin might need to be revised coz the society no longer sees 'normal' as 'thin'. That's why we keep hearing people reply '' I'm not thin enough'' when we say ''you look normal''.So, it seems like 'skinny' is what we are trying to achieve if we wan to fit into the thin category according to the new standard.How pathetic!!If that's the new definition of thin, i'm way out of it... hate Helen's digital scale that forced me to face the truth...*sob* *sob* It's really time for a new diet and more workouts...oh nooo

This is my recent weight, 45.9kg...*faint*..if needle cud reduce my weight, i wudnt mind poking myself a few


This is my target..seems like a mission impossible


2 comments:

zul the fatso said...

ur current BMI falls under the category 'normal', so there's nothing to fret about really. enjoy life and makan2!!

a*hui said...

the normal range is from 18 to 28 wic is very wide.mine is 19+ but i want it be 18 wic is still normal.