Saturday 15 September 2007

TIRED!!

Since Wilkinson never came and we still wanted those stuff (mirror!monkey!!shoe rack!!!), we decided to get them from the store ourselves (back to square one after all the issues with Wilkinson). We left at 9.30am, met Andrew n Ei Leen at the tube station and they wondered why we were s0 early(weren't they too??). Anyway, we still couldnt beat Zul, who was already at Wilkinson way b4 we started moving. Tak sabar ke?It was the first time Helen was going there so she had no idea what the store looks like..She was surprised that it's huge...to be exact, it's huge and unorganized.You may spend the whole day shopping in there and still cant find what you want even though the catalog says IT's THERE!! So, as expected we both had a 'great' time finding the pin boards (helen wanted the paw while i wanted the monkey), my shoe rack and helen's pink clock. We saw one hanging up on the wall for display but it was totally out of our reach. In the end, i decided to get the shoe rack from Argos so Helen went back first. That is not the end of the story. In fact, it's just the beginning!!At first, i wanted a 4 tier shoe rack but wasn't sure if i could carry it back ( thank god i thought of dat!!) so i asked the staff and she replied,''It's quite heavy,dear" Okie..it must be very heavy...for me. Forget it. i'll get the 2 tier one. After i collected the shoe rack and was about to leave, i met Rama who was waiting for his collection. It was very kind of him to offer to carry my stuff back for me but i rejected( i tot i cud manage it..arghh..bodoh betul!!) My shoppings got heavier the more i walked. Then i popped in starbucks to have a cup of coffee b4 continuing my dreadful journey home. When i was about to enjoy the best coffee in the world, i suddenly realised that i lost my oyster card. I always have this habit of checking my bag whenever i'm on a bus or in a store. Damn it !!!I just topped up 10 pound this morning..arghh!!! What to do?? I walked to the train station which was 3 times further than the bus stop with my super weighty shoppings to top up my photocard. On my way to the train station i accidentally hit a few ppl with my long mirror..So sorry abt that but it was really crowded in the mall. By the time i got home, i was so exhausted but still had to drag myself to Sainsbury's to get some food. I was too tired to cook n running out of food supply. After settling my grocery, i set up the shoe rack, arranged my shoes nicely, soaked the cartridge, washed the pitcher & reservoir and finally hung my mirror. All in one hour. Then only i got the chance to sit down and REST! What a long tiring Saturday!!

P/S I found my Oyster card which was stuck in between my SPs. *piss* I heard about a saying that bad luck comes in three. What are the other two?? i wouldn't want to find out.


My long awaited mirror

BEFORE

AFTER


No comments: